Clawcast United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawcast United

forum created to continue the clawcast united roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Brothers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Iron wakes from a nap looking around, seeing two foxes and a wolf sitting at a table playing cards. "Anything interesting happen while I was out?" Recognizing the faces of those who has helped him survive for the last 3 months. Volk, the Ruski bastard; Shimo, the most jaded fox he knew; The kid of the group, Pixel.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Number of posts : 215

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Volk, losing badly at cards, looks over at Iron,
"Yeah, we found Jimmy Haffa. Turns out he was... What do you think happened! We played cards, and more cards, and oh, I found another tank of propane upstairs in 333."
A smile growing on his face, he took a swig of water, and laid down his cards,
"I'm done, wish the VCR hadn't been broken, could of watched some movies..."
He looks out toward the evening sun, purple and orange, mixed with a slight scattering affect from the smog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/comradevolk
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 am

Shimo looked up at Iron and let out a sigh. "Yeah not many rooms left to check. Maybe twenty.....Thirty? Any ways we got a fun little bet on how many of them damn ferals she takes out." Looking over at Volk he smiled. "It's gonna be thirteen bitch." Looking back at Iron. "Oh and we found some more food.... Don't eat it all on us." Looking down at his cards a smirk rolled across his face. "I'll raise you three bottle caps."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:51 pm

"How big is the tank Shimo? A five or eight liter?" Quickly thinking, doing a little math, "If it's a five liter, I bet fourteen. Although, if its a eight, I'll bet twenty ferals"
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Volk looks over at Iron,
"You think that they'll just group up together like that? No, I've been noticing them spread out more and more now. It's getting real unnerving. All I know is, I have plenty of ammo for the rifle on the roof, and we could put the propane to better use. And if you'll excuse me, I need to check the water."
Picking his pistol up off the table and hosteling it, he heads toward the window, looking through it once more.
"It's strange ya know, not having them all out there..."
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:04 pm

"Its really changed, hasn't it," Pixel said as he threw in a few bottle caps into the pile that gathered in the middle of the table, "One day I'm saying 'Hi' to my friends then the next I'm fightin' ferals off with a lead pipe. Its surprising really..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-the-kit/
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:05 pm

"If there spreading then we might have it easier," Hops up, grabbing his M4, "If your heading out, I intend to come board as hell" He checks the safety and clip, "OK, who used my gun? The sights off, the clip is half empty, and for some reason there grease on the stock" Grabs a cloth and begins to clean it he begins to mutter "Bastards I claimed the M4! If you wanted it you could a taken it" He reloads it and adjusts the sights.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 pm

"Well if you're comin, stop bitchin about your weapon and come on!"
Volk, a rather impatient wolf, grabs his gun, a rather old but reliable G36, and puts the strap over his head.
"You know, if you don't want people messing with your sights, get a gun that has an electronic scope like mine, no sights to muss with,"
A smug smile grew across his face.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:47 pm

"Then, we gotta find some, cause I'm getting tired of the bull shit,"Finishes tweaking the sights and loads it one more time, cleaning the barrel and cocks it offing the safety, "Ok, lets ride."
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:12 pm

"I guess me and Shimo are on guard duty," Pixel said as he laid his handful of cards down onto the table face down. He then hopped off his seat and picked up the aluminum pipe that laid on the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-the-kit/
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:41 am

"You do that man,"
Looking at Iron, and putting his hat on. He opens the heavy metal door, pushing hard to will it open. Making sure Iron was no more than a few paces behind the whole way, the duo make their was down the stairs. Getting to the bottom floor, he slides open the eye slit in the door. A beam of light from the street light cuts through the smoke. Making a careful check of the outside, he slides the steel bars that lock the door into place, and lifts up the shutter that keeps the outside world out.
"Looks good to me, keep watch on my six,"
Shouldering his rifle, he makes his way across the street to the bar that serves as the pump station.
"Hmm, just as I thought, damn things packing it in. If we don't act soon were not getting anymore water up there. Fuckin' fuck,"
He sits down, holding his head in his hands.
"Were gonna have to go back into the city. That or get the hell out of this place. Either way, it's not gonna be easy. What do you think man?"
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:23 pm

"Personally I think we need a new HQ, this one is slowly deteriorating around us, and were running out of places to get supplies," kicks a table lightly "I'm thinking bout 100-ish miles north, there's an old jail we could use instead," shrugs. "Personally I would love the extra space, but its not just up to me."
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:34 pm

"Yeah, we need to head back up and inform the..."
Suddenly Volk goes silent. He falls froward on his stomach and pulls out his rifle, opening the bi pod. He looks down range,
"Iron, remember when I said they were starting to move on? I was wrong, horribly, horribly wrong!"
He starts letting out bursts from his gun. The rounds flying for about a hundred yards, then meeting a wall of ferals.
"Run! Get that door closed!"
Jumping up he lays down suppressive fire to keep them at bay for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 pm

At the speed iron ran, the only word of his sentence Volk heard was shit. Once he got to the door he shut and locked it, effectively locking himself and Volk outside then with a burst of his m4 and two grenades he arrives back at the bar. "Now it seems we could have used that propane tank."
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Volk drops to the ground again, dropping the standard thirty round clip, and putting in the hundred and twenty round clip that was being saved for just an occasion. Aiming for the legs, he cuts down the legs of the first couple of rows of zombies. Then adjusts the aim a little higher to take out the center mass of the next few waves. Even though he was firing in burst, his barrel was over heating, and left the extra barrel in the room. He leaves the G36 on the ground and pulls out his high caliber revolver. He spins around and unloads it in the gun into the unlucky few that flanked around the building.
"Iron, get to the truck, we gotta lure them away from here, or it'll be like day one all over again!"
With that he picks up his gun, and books it to the truck, reloading his revolver. Suddenly, he's jumped by a lone feral, pinning him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:58 pm

He bashes the feral off Volk, and with half a clip, unloading into the next few in the bar he says, "Where did you guys park it last time?" Unloading the other half of his clip into a few other stray ferals who tried to get in, as he slaps a new clip in, one bashes through the back and with a quick jab, he kills it with the knife he pulled out from behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Stumbling back up, he makes his way toward an army Humvee, sitting down the block in a relatively quite spot. Opening the back door, and climbing through the roof, and loading up the .50 cal, he then opens fire to give iron enough cover to get to the truck, then jumping in the drivers seat. Waiting for Iron to mount up, he guns the engine, and lurches the truck froward.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:52 pm

In between bursts he asks, "What about pixel and Shimo? We cant just leave them! That door wont hold this much back!" Fires two long bursts mowing almost twenty down, "We have to take as many out as possible before we find shelter for the night!"
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:17 pm

"No time! We'll draw them away from here, dump the truck, and back-track! They'll be okay till we get back! They are in a fortress after all!"
Peeling off down the street, running down a few along the way.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:00 pm

*with two more bursts he downs an entire line of ferels and curses* dammit volk there not following us we need something to keep there attention* quickly sifts through the glove compartment and finding nothing but a whistle beef jerky and a bottle of water he shrugs* lets hope this works* grabs the whistle and begins to swing it around making a loud high pitched screaming sound*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers   Blood Brothers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers
Page 1 of 1