Clawcast United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawcast United

forum created to continue the clawcast united roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shimo and Volks happy fun role play story time!!!!1!!1!1~~1! For Volk and Shimo onlys.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Shimo and Volks happy fun role play story time!!!!1!!1!1~~1! For Volk and Shimo onlys. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimo and Volks happy fun role play story time!!!!1!!1!1~~1! For Volk and Shimo onlys.   Shimo and Volks happy fun role play story time!!!!1!!1!1~~1! For Volk and Shimo onlys. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Ugh, not again.
*rips the bag off of Shimo... with his mouth*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/comradevolk
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Shimo and Volks happy fun role play story time!!!!1!!1!1~~1! For Volk and Shimo onlys. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimo and Volks happy fun role play story time!!!!1!!1!1~~1! For Volk and Shimo onlys.   Shimo and Volks happy fun role play story time!!!!1!!1!1~~1! For Volk and Shimo onlys. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:36 pm

*Gasping for breath Shimo looks up at his savior Wolf.* "You; you saved me? YOU REALLY DO LOVE ME!!" And thus follows lots of open mouth kissing and other related goodness that cannot be mentioned on a pg forum such as this. Followed shortly there after by questions about the strange buttery taste Shimo had emanating from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo

Shimo and Volks happy fun role play story time!!!!1!!1!1~~1! For Volk and Shimo onlys.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4