Clawcast United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawcast United

forum created to continue the clawcast united roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because thats what friends are for...

Go down 
+2
Shimo
Makarn
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

Number of posts : 62
Location : Sitting in a shed in a forest near an Australian beach near you...
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Because thats what friends are for... Empty
PostSubject: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Laura the lady panther lay lay beside Makarn in the small apartment block, tracing small circles into his fur. Makarn lay his head on her chest and could her hear heavy purring, extending a pink tounge he licked her colar bone gently. The alarm clock on the bedside table went off with a loud *DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING*
"Time to get up, you have a lecture in two hours." whispered Laura before delicatly reaching up and kissing Makarn on teh nose---Makarn tore his eyes open to veiw the poster covered ceiling,flicking his head across he veiwed the empty spot beside him in the bed with distast before flinging the alarm clock into the oppisite wall, its glass face already broken and missing...
Rolling out of bed, not even bothering to put pant on Makarn stomped out the doorway to his flatmats bedroom.
"Oui! Fucknuts! Get the fuck up, you have to get to fucking work in 30 fucking minutes, get up you lazy sod..." Shouted Makarn before thumping his fist on the door.
Coughing and hacking up something he walked to the small balcony and spat over the rail, not even bothering to look for anything on the pavement stories below.
Walking to the kitchen he halted, looking at the pile of bowls in teh sink.
"For fucks sake..."he said slumping his shoulders.
Moving to the fridge he swung it open and pulled out the carton on milk. Grabing a bowl he looked in disust at teh solidified prre melted icecream from the night before, scrapping it into the sink he filled it with museli and grabed a spoon from the draw. Stitting down cross legged and naked, munching on a stale breakfast he began to ponder the few details he could still remeber from the club the night before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/Big-Argonian/
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:20 pm

As Makarn took the third bite a loud thump came from the door he had just previously been pounding on. "Oh god damnit.... There goes another picture damnit!!" With that the door slamed open. The figure still hopping on one foot pulling up his pants. Finaly managing to pull his pants up he walked over to the fridge half slaminng the door open, reaching in he grabbed a half eatin muffin and a beer. Rushing out the door he grabbed his shoes and yelled back. "Touch my stuff and you fucking die!"

Edit: God damn that was a wall text Makarn. LOL I love the turn from sounding like a perfect life to slum.

Last edited by Shimo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Rush hour traffic on the I-74. A truck is sitting in the thick of it, bass pumping with the beat of the song. A wolf is sitting in the truck, slowly going insane with the lack of movement by the old man in the Buick in front of him,
"The one on the right! That makes you go! Come the hell on!"
Seeing a few people drive down the emergency lane just adds to his frustration. When the traffic starts to let up, and the wolf begins to move up, little tuner car cuts him off.
"WHAT THE FUCK!"
He drops the truck into neutral,and and red lines the engine. He turns the music up all the way, the only thing keeping him from going insane. He sees his exit coming up. A look of hope fills his face. Going up the off ramp, his truck hits seventy-five. The stop light going from green, to yellow, then to red before he can make it up the ramp. His tires lock up, and smoke fills the air.
"Just a little break, that's all I'm asking for!"
Looking at the clock on his radio, and noticing it was off by five hours and twenty minutes off,
"I'll fix that"
The light turns green, and he spins the rear tires and heads toward the apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/comradevolk
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Seeing the red truck, Ironwolf decided he was gonna be a fucking asshole today. He pulls right in front of the truck with his red pocket bike, and begins to do thirty Km/H then begins to speed off, laughing his ass off.

Last edited by Iron_wolf on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:46 pm

"Yeah yeah...just shut you trap and drive like hell cause your going to be cutting it a tad thin...you were already five minutes late this week and your boss is go going string you up with crocodile clips on your nipples if you fuck him around again." said Makarn with a smirk.

Finishing his bowl of museli Makarn tossed it back into the sink and walked out to get dressed. Sleavless Rage against T-shirt, Ripped jean long shorts (underwear long lost at some point), long black socks and tattered shoes.
He looked at his reflection the the wall mirrior, then gave it the finger and walked out to the living room grabed keys, phone, wallet and uni books. Yanking the pale door open Makarn stepped out and squinted from the bright morning light. Stepping heavily down the stair case he ran his fingers through his long black hair, sighed then coughed.

Coming over to his car parked in the street he muttered somthing about the iritations of car pooling (with numerous cursings inserted) and then got in, and pulled out and drove down the road.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:56 pm

"God damn that bastard. He better get here soon, come on you'd see that thing a mile away!" The figure said while standing just behind the building still munching on the muffin, the beer bottle lay emptied in the grass behind him.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Volk barrels around the corner of the street, driving a bright red, 2001 Chevy Silverado 4- door, with big black bull bars. He comes to a screeching stop in front of the apartment. Rolling down the window,
"Hey man, sorry I'm late, traffic was shit today. Get in before were late!"
He unlocks the doors.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:57 am

"Oh finaly... Bout damn time you got here Volk." Shimo said as he tossed what remained of his muffin at a stray cat on the side of the street. Opening the door of the truck he spat a half chewed piece of muffin on the curb.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 am

Volk punched the accelerator to the floor, and speed off into the city.
"Why the hell is traffic so bad this morning? It's never this bad."
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:41 am

Ecco was glad today that she lived within walking distance of the university. The traffic was awful! She'd nearly gotten hit four seperate times in the three-block walk, the last one almost really making her cuss up a storm, despite her attempts not to get angry.

As the car whipped around the corner against her crossing-light, she chittered in surprise and jumped back, adjusting her violet-framed nez-pince glasses before checking her toes--nope, no damage. The guy honked angrily as he whipped around the corner and flipped her off. In a moment of immaturity, she stuck her tounge out at him, adjusting her head phones back against her large ears, drowning out the busy, impatient noises of the city with the noises of Tibetan meditation music.

"Aaaaaah....better..." she sighs out, scurrying across the crosswalk onto the university property, safe at least until the end of the day.

Immediately leaving the sidewalk, the bat sighed in relief at the feel of the soft, dew-wet grass under her bare feet. Giving a small stretch, she opened her wings fully for a second, before folding them back again, adjusting the vibrant purple haltar-top she wore, more comfortable around her wings. Her bell-bottoms rustled as her woven bag bumped against her hip, tinkering with the well-worn hemp necklace around her neck as she walked to class.
Back to top Go down
http://eccentricfurry.livejournal.com/
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 pm

--Meanwhile after an enternity in traffic and waiting for a late 'friend' to get out the door, Makarn was greeted to the day with a cup of coffee upended in his car---

Makarn shook his head as he saw the figure run off to med block wielding an now empty take away coffee cup. They had tried to clean up the spill but there was still a damp coffee spot on the floor. Pulling out he drove drove along the campus roads till he got to his block; check the watch, 15 minutes to go, so making his way to the vending maching he grabbed a choclate bar and started to munch away the time out side the class room.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Volk sat in his truck, driving himself and Shimo towards the shop. The truck constantly being a foot a away from the bumper of every vehicle that had the misfortune of being in it's way. He slammed into his parking spot, or at least he thought it was his parking spot, at the garage. He dropped the truck into park and turned her off. He then grabbed his phone, his Zune, and his bag, before jumping out of the truck, and landing on the ground. He waited for Shimo to exit the truck before locking it.
"What time is it?"

Last edited by Comrade_Volk on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:05 pm

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

The school bell, long since dented and filled with wads of paper to silence the once headache-inducing bell, signalled the end of class which was quickly followed by a wave of bodies pressing out the double doors. Ecco filtered out toward the end of the initial press, liking to have a little breathing room. Besides, most of her classes were in this building or nearby, so she didn't have to run.

Spotting the candy-bar munching Makarn, she smiled and draped her earphones around her neck--pulling her auburn hair out of the way, the purple streaks setting off the red in the braids nicely--the faint sounds of those soothing chants filtering up through the echoing voices as a almost inaudible reedy tone. As she sidled up to him, she pulled a pack of dried fruit from her bag and sorted through for a few bits of pineapple, nibbling them idley as she talked.

"So, missed class, eh? What happened, behind schedule or the traffic get ya?"
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:27 am

Looking over to Volk Shimo says. "Hey we aren't late this time fuck face. Still ten fifty eight." Slamming the door behind him Shimo took a big snort and spat a couple inches from Volk's shoe. "Come on lets go... Looks like its gonna be a busy one."
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:58 am

Volk ignored Shimo's outburst, then eyed the four cars that were being loaded off the wrecker that was sitting in front of the shop,
"Explains the traffic I guess,"
As he put on his shop cloths, he looked off into the city as the cloud of smog settled over it snugly. He smacked Shimo across the back of the head,
"Watch your step today, it's evaluation time, and I need a fuckin' raise. The boss is pissed at you for whatever reason, and I don't want to take the fall for it, again."
He looked at Shimo sternly. Then headed into the shop, running a finger across the car he put in the shop to work on.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:47 am

Shimo dropped his pants to put on his everalls in the middle of the waiting room, an old man sitting in the room just happened to look up and see the hole filled under wear, eyes widening the old man shouted at Shimo. "Pull up your damn pants boy!!! This aint no peep show." Shimo turned around and stared the old man right in the eyes. "You know I could always add a couple hundred to your bill old man!" Shimo said as he turned to walk into the back. "Hey Volk what we got to work on today? Anything fast?"
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:59 am

Flipping through the pages on his clipboard,
"Ford Focus, Dodge Ram, Chevy Aveo, Mercedes thing, and a Beamer."
Looking back up at Shimo,
"Most people with fast cars go to a good shop, not this place. Hmm, hold on a sec,"
Flipping back through the clipboard,
"Holy hell, we got a Koenigsegg! A god damn Koenigsegg! Hell yes! Bout damn time we got a car that's gonna challenge us."

Teh FoxBox says: this is a picture of the above mentioned car http://image.motortrend.com/f/car-news/koenigsegg-ccxr-breaks-cover-packing-1018-horsepower/7360777%2Bcr1%2Bre0%2Bar1/koenigsegg-ccxr-front-three-quarter-view.jpg
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:56 am

Makarn wraped the bar up and stuck it in his pocket before daintily plucking a peice of pineapple out and poping it in his mouth.
"Hmm yeah, the traffic was pretty bloody awful, It seems like some poor buggers had a nasty accident up near Civic. I envy you so bad for getting a flat so close...ah well, you have to pay more rent though." Poking his tough out before fishing a peice of apricot out and sending it to join the pineapple.
"Anyway way, my next class is in here again, met up for lunch at the Union, or do we want to go to that cafe around the corner? Uh-hmm actual if you don't mind I need to run and take this oppertunity to go to the loo sorry, back in a sec..."
And with that got up and tighly jogged down the corridor and around the corner.

*Hmm sorry Ecco I wont be on toniight as I've got an early start tomorow...so maby instead of just waiting for me and me not turning up, some how jsut introduce your character abit more...hmm I dont know... anyway cya guys later hey Smile (again sorry about this)*
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 am

[No worries--Understandable]

She chuckled as he swiped a few pieces of fruit from her hand.

"Well let's hope nothing too horrible happened...And yea, the apartment is expensive, but it has such a nice veiw! I'm willing to survive on dried fruit and ramen to get to see the sky and trees in the park for a reminder of home."

She sighed softly, missing home a bit still. She was still getting used to the city, having spent her entire life in a smaller town with lots of room to stretch out. A slower time there, not so harried and rushed like it was here.

As Makarn ran to the bathroom, she dropped the baggy of fruit back into her shoulder-bag, saving it for later as she grabbed a drink of water, looking up at the clock to see it getting closer to the next class-time already.

Popping her head into the bathroom opening she shouted out,

"Yo, Makkie! If you're free I'll be at the cafe today for lunch!"

With that, she wandered off to her next class--her favorite--psychology, dodging larger furs and scalies, having to watch that her feet didn't get trod on.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:50 pm

Volk runs straight to the back of the shop as fast as he can, glee filling his entire face, sing a little tune,
"We get to drive a Koenigsegg, we get to drive a Koenigsegg, we get to drive a Koenigsegg!"
He opens up the door toward the back of the shop leading outside, and sitting in the lot, primed and pristine as can be is a red and black Koenigsegg CCXR. His jaw agape, he looks over the car like a child in a candy shop,
"Shimo! Shimo! Come here! It's back here! Hurry the hell up!"
He looks on the nearby key rack, and grabs the key system for the car.
"Hurry up, or I'm a leavin' your ass!"
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Shimo runs into the back. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! You wern't kidding this time...... Whats it in for?" Shimo went to open the passenger side door. "Whoops almost for got my hand er dirty." Shimo looked at his hands and took a big snort and spat right into his hands rubbing them together. "There I'd pray with these hands." Openening the passenger door Shimo sat down looked over at Volk a slight smile growing on his face, and then he let out a girlish sqeal. "Wheres the nearest strait road cheers ."
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 pm

Volk looks over the clipboard, franticly flipping through it,
"Says here it's got a slight alignment and reaction time problem in the
steering box, but we can fix that after the 'check' drive,"
Winking at Shimo, he opens the doors with the remote, and climbs in,
"Oh god, I want these seat in my truck,"
He pushes the ignition button, and the car starts with a thunderous roar, Volk pushing the accelerator all the way to the floor, maxing out the engine, and twisting the whole car with the torque being generated. He fiddles with the shift paddles, and the car drops into gear, he pulls to the front of the lot, and merges into the street. Traffic had died down so there were little to no vehicals on the road.
"We got a nice stretch of road a few block down."
Volk waits for the stop light to turn green, and peels off toward Buzby Drive.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Shimo looked over to Volk and said. "Is it just me or was that old man staring at us kinda funny when we barreled off?" Looking over at the dash. "Wonder how nice the stereo is in this thing.... What good stations we got here?"
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:34 pm

Volk took the corner at a quite high speed, laughing as he did. He turned up the stereo to a rock station, some AC-DC was playing. He turned one more corner and rolled to a stop. He faced the car down Buzby Drive, and looked toward Shimo.
"One thousand and eighty-three horsepower, seven hundred and ninety foot pounds of torque, zero to sixty in three seconds flat. You ready for this man?"
He revved the engine in anticipation of Shimo's answer.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Shimo looked over at Volk. A smile from ear to ear. "Whadya think fuck face..... LETS ROLL BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because thats what friends are for...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clawcast United :: roleplay :: roleplay-
Jump to: