Clawcast United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawcast United

forum created to continue the clawcast united roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because thats what friends are for...

Go down 
+2
Shimo
Makarn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Volk punches the gas, and the car launches like a rocket down the road. About twelve seconds in a small cat boy wanders into the road, chasing after his small red ball. Volk sees this at the last second and turns the wheel as hard as he can to avoid hitting the kid. A large snapping sound is heard over the stereo, the steering box failing under the stress. The car narrowly misses the kid, but is thrown into the oncoming lane. Air gets under the rear tires, and traction is lost. The car goes spinning into a guard rail, and flips twice. It lands on it roof, and the emergency distress beacon in the car alerts the EMT to be dispatched to their location.

Volk holds on to consciousness throughout the crash, but blacks out before help can arrive. The last things he sees before he blacks out is his arm grasping the wheel, but bending the wrong way, most likely broken, the broken windscreen, and an empty seat beside him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/comradevolk
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:43 pm

((I figure I better post since no one else has...Don't want this to die! Besides, this'll be a good way to pull the groups together Razz Okay, and yea, it's a bit out there, but I wanna keep rollin XD))

Once class was out, Ecco picked and traipsed her way toward the cafe for lunch. On the way, she cut through a less-used roadway. She was so focused on avoiding bits of glass--there sure was a lot of it today for this road...and it looked like...vehicle glass.

Looking up, following the path, she saw the demolished car on the roadside just before her text-message alert sounded on her phone--the EMT number. She was a volunteer Response person--not as fully trained as an EMT, but she could at least help.

"Car distress beacon--Lincoln and 9th. Assess injuries and ensure safety of occupants; await EMT assistance"

Shit...that's this car! she thinks to herself, shoving the phone back into her bag and dropping it to the side of the road. Pulling out a pair of gloves to protect her hands from the glass, she walked to what remained of the driver's door, leaning in to see a blacked-out driver.

Shit...please don't be dead please don't be dead....

"Hey! Hey man, I need you to talk to me if you can...Wiggle your fingers if you can hear me"

She reached into the car, pressing her fingers to his neck to feel for a pulse as she prayed quietly to herself, hoping he was going to survive.
Back to top Go down
http://eccentricfurry.livejournal.com/
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 pm

Volk was sitting in a nice green field, sipping on soda and eating sandwiches. He kept hearing this annoying ringing. He looked at his watch, nope, not the alarm. He checked his phone, and it started to crack and fall apart in his hand,
"What the hell?"
He felt a strange sensation in his hand, but he was unable to tell what it was. The sky grew cloudy, a storm brewed. He kept hearing that ringing, and a voice, yet he was alone. It kept repeating,
"Are you okay, wiggle your fingers, can you hear me?"
Volk raised his hand, and tried to wiggle his fingers, but nothing happened. Pain suddenly shot through his entire body, he couldn't speak. He remembered the crash. The field melted away to revel the inside of a car, broken and bloodied.
Volk felt someone pressing on his neck. Unable to do anything, he wiggled his hands, but only the left one moved. He tried to focus on what was around him, but everything was blurry. The world outside of the car was bright, and blinded him. Finally, he let out a small whimper, as the pain coaxed through his body again.
"Wha-... who... where... is I?"
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Iron wolf heads over to science, just in time as the professor begins his lecture on quantum mechanics. "So boring," he mutters to himself, letting his hand-held take the notes for him. Ever since he developed the SPA program (Student Personal Assistant), his life has been a whole lot easier, "Dammit! Why does this have to be to easy" he shouts. As soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted saying them, as the whole class began to stare and the professor began to look around ,"Who the hell said that!?", No one answered. He promptly said "who ever you are, if you think its so easy, leave!" Ironwolf felt stupid, and just sat there, sinking into his chair.
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 pm

When she saw his fingers wiggle, she paused in her efforts. It could have been thoughtful movement, but then it could have been a fluke, too. Then she saw his eyes open and heard that whimper of pain as the bright noon sun hit his eyes. Leaning in a bit, to let him see her face, she smiled gently and brushed a few hairs out of his eyes to see how his eyes reacted. He definitely had a broken arm, and she wouldn't be surprised if he'd bashed his head in the wreck, too.

"It's okay man...I'm Ecco--you were in a wreck--Tell me what happened man, I need you to talk to me...I don't know what injuries you have yet"

Leaning back out the window, she stepped back to try to open his door. As she moved, she barked out a cry of pain as a large shard of glass punched into the roughened pads on her feet. She paused only long enough to pull it out of her foot before yanking and rattling at the driver's door. No good--the frame there was wrenched too badly to open.

Mindless of her bleeding foot, she walked around the car to the empty passenger side. After a bit of tugging and yanking, not to mention a few choice blue-toned words when she pulled off most of a fingernail, the door popped open with a tortured metallic groan.

Slipping into the empty seat, carefully avoiding the worst of the glass, she scoots in, knowing it would be easier to get him out if she could set and bind his arm against his torso to avoid jiggling it and causing him even more pain.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Seeing that some sort of help had arrived eased his head somewhat. But seeing her come into the passenger seat filled his head with the crash once again. Franticly, he tried to focus on his surroundings, searching for Shimo. He tried to talk, and with the faintest of tone, words came out,
"He... he didn't put it on. His seatbelt... he didn't put it on. Where, where, where is he?"
He motions toward the broken windscreen with his useless arm, and begins to cough up blood.
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:53 am

"Oh shit...hang on man--I hear the sirens comin'. Don't give out now!"

Wiping his blood from her cheek, she brushed a few stray strands of hair off her cheeks, streaking her face a bit with his blood. She was growing nervous--folks coughing up blood was beyond her abilities. He was hurt bad. Time to hurry, even if it pained him. He was obviously delirious--there hadn't been anyone else in sight when she approached.

"Okay man, we're gonna get you outta here. Now first I'm gonna splint that arm so it's not rattled any more out of place than it already is..."

She had brought a few straight branches into the car with her, long enough to splint his lower arm securely. She took her bag and pulled out a long, colorful scarf, tying it securely around his hand before slipping the branches into it, helping hold his arm steady as she wound the scarf as gingerly as she could around his arm, even though it would probably induce horrid pain anyway as the bones shifted. It was a good thing though, because the sharp pain would keep him awake.

Knotting off the scarf near his elbow, she dug into her bag for another scarf for a sling. Finding none, she looked around the car a moment--nothing. Letting out a sigh, she dumped the bag outside the car door and ripped the seams of her bag open, making a rough sling, before undoing the ties that made the shoulder-strap.

"Alright man, lay your arm in here--it'll help keep it still while we get you outta this wreck"

She slipped the make-shift sling around his arm, holding it there while he positioned it semi-comfortably against himself so she would know where to tie the straps. While she worked, she heard the sirens approaching, thankful fully-trained help was almost there.
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

Number of posts : 62
Location : Sitting in a shed in a forest near an Australian beach near you...
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:34 am

Makarn walked out of the room when the class had finished and went to the bin at the corner and dumped the now melted chocolate bar. Hmm not to much work so an idle lunch could be spent with Ecco chatting and drinking an iced coffee. Pushing his way through the crowds he moved his way to the edge of the campus. Finally getting to the cafe he waited at the usual seat for Ecco to turn up.

After about half an hour Makarn grew restless and deciding that Ecco must have been loaded with a assesment or was back talking to the lecturer began to walk back into the uni for his prac lesson. He quickly texted her to see if she was running here now but recived no responce so he started to walk back, telling himself he'd call her later. On his way back he had an ambulance fly past his, sirens blaring. Looking down the road it pulled into he could see a dark mangled lump in the middle of the road with people crowding all around it and another ambulace already there. Curious, Makarn broke into a quick jog and made his way down there to join the spectical. As Makarn shoved his way through the crowd and one of the abulences pull away, Ecco talking to an ambulence officer and a bloody Volk being loaded onto a stretcher.
Makarn stood in shock for a second then took a step towards the ambulence "Fuck no, Volk, VOLK! Fuck!"
A near by ambuence officer ran over and Grabed the still in shock Makarn and pulled him backwards
"Stand back please, don't go near him you'll get in our way... Do you know him?"

Makarn half snaped back in to feeling again and replyed to the ambulence officer.
"Yeah yeah, hes a mate of mine, and he's my flat mates work buddy and best friend, oh fuck Volk, Shit, I need to ring Shimo..."
Makarn reached into his pocket and fumbled at he grabed his phone. Quickly punching in the number he held it to his ear and waited for a reply.
The beep beep beep of the engaged tone sounded and the violent outburst from Makarn continued
"Oh your shitting me, get off the fucking phone Shimo!"
Looking around wildly he saw Ecco still speaking with the officer and Volk beiing loaded into the ambulence...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/Big-Argonian/
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:21 am

Ecco heard her phone chirping at her as the EMT's helped Volk from the car but didn't rush to check it--making sure the guy was extracted from the wreck and set off toward the hospital was more important right now.

As the EMT's loaded him onto a stretcher, the one in charge approached her and asked for the history. She gave him what little she knew, coupled with what Volk had told her, including the info that he seemed to think there'd been someone else in the passenger seat--but there hadn't been anyone there when she arrived at the scene. Nodding, he wrote it all down before turning to sit on the back bumper of his ambulance while the other two worked on Volk, filling out the paper.

Ecco gathered her discarded things off the ground, seeing a text message blinking at her on the cell-phone screen. Turning she sat on the empty passenger seat to read it, only to let out a hiss of pain--her foot...she'd forgotten all about it. Looking up to alert one of the medics, she saw Makarn subdued by another responder and talking--he looked scared.

As Volk was loaded into the ambulence, one of the EMT's noticed Ecco's injured foot and crossed over--taking a quick look at it, he nodded. After allowing her to gather her scattered things from the roadside, he hefted the smaller bat onto his back and carried her to the ambulence--might as well take her with them, since she was going to need stitches for that foot. As she was carried past him, she called out to Makarn.

"Sorry I missed lunch! I gotta go to Mercy Hospital--that's where we'll be!"

Once loaded into the ambulence, she leaned back against the warm metal wall as they pulled away and raced toward the hospital, all three EMT's working over the wrecked Volk at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:12 pm

The sound of sirens ringing in his ears Shimo looked up and saw a group of flashing lights through dark lines blotching out the light. Slowly struggling to stand up to his knees he noticed a sharp pain in his right arm, once to his knees and still delirious he attempted to stand up to his feet, agony filled his body as he collapsed to the ground. Looking down at his arm he saw what seemed to be a feather lying on his arm, with his left hand he attemped to swat the feather off, at the very instent he hit the object a searing pain went through his arm, rolling onto his back he attempted to scream but just couldn't manage to open his mouth to let it out, now on his back he leaned his neck down a searing pain shot through his back, eyes still blury he looked down to his feet, his left leg had a some what strange bend to it, laying his head back down he thought to himself. "I gotta stop drinking on the job."

Looking back towards the lights that had been flashing earlier he watched as they grew smaller and smaller, his eyes slowly began to get heavy, he finaly gave in and fell back into darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Unknown to him at the time, Shimo's phone had speed dialed him. Being in class he had his phone turned off so the message had gone strait to voice mail.... When class had ended he headed out to have lunch, turning on his phone he notices he has a voice mail "Hey its from Shimo." he thought. He went to listen to the message and all he heard was some rustling followed by some sirens, he continued to listen for 3 minutes and all he heard was sirens. "Dammit Shimo you really gotta stop prank calling me!" He tried to call Shimo back but to no avail. "You know what he's just being a dick now, fuck him!" A teacher coming up from behind him stops to smack him in the back of the head. "Don't swear in my halls boy!"

Edited for grammar by: The Fox Box
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

Number of posts : 62
Location : Sitting in a shed in a forest near an Australian beach near you...
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 am

Makarn swore and spat as he ran through the uni to his car, all he could really hear was the blood pounding through his ears as his adrenaline drenched heart beat for all its worth. Finaly making to his car he fumbled around in his pocket for the keys. Franticly digging for it to no avail he glance through the window and saw then dangling from the ignition. Roaring with rage Makarn stuck his foot into the door, denting the side of the car.
"Motherfucking, bollock, fuck shit wanker fucker shit faced peice of crap fucker! Not to me now! Fuck, Fuck FUCK!"
holbbling on his now sore leg he droped roughly to the back opf the car and pulled out the spare from its little box underneither the boot. Unlocking the door and tossing the spare key to the other seat he started the car up and pulled out of the car park, speeding out of the campus and into the city, towards the hospital...

*This guy really need to take some chill pills...He the wound up type that worries to much about everything and everyone. Not to say he can't be smooth and cool, but he is a worrier... I'm thinking as we progress I'll get him to try and calm down (maby a blood presure insident perhaps) bot yeah, I guess my little mission with character development is to find ways for him to chill out and take things easier so yeah...I'f you want me to have less impact when swaring ill start using strageigicly place "*" but yeah...remeber he doesn't sware to much regularly...but hes jsut seen it friend in a car crash so he's going to be pretty wound up*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/Big-Argonian/
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:26 am

Seeing Shimo's room mate freak out and start driving above the speed limit, he decided to follow thinking "Maybe he knows what the hell is going on." As he follows him, he realizes that he's heading for the hospital. Ironwolf begins to worry
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:38 am

Ecco winced at the throbbing in her foot as the anesthetic started to wear off. It'd been a few hours since they rushed her and Volk into the hospital, the battered Volk quickly rushed off to an operating room to get checked out, while she was wheeled to another area to get her foot stitched up.

Now sitting in a wheelchair, her foot bound and cushioned by layers of cotton and guaze to protect the stitches running along her heel, she manuevered herself down the halls to get used to the workings of the unweidly thing, while also trying to seek out where they had Volk, grunting whenever she tapped the wall, still trying to figure out exactly how to manuever the wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:17 pm

Volk awoke with a euphoric feeling, the morphine and codeine had helped him greatly. He looked around the room, an empty bed sat beside him, and the lights were down low. He looked to his arm, it had been shaved and warped in a cast. His fur was patchy, and blood soaked bandages dotted his body . His hands looked unrecognizable, not their slender usual look, but still usable. His vision was blurry, only for the fact that his glasses had most likely been broken in the crash. He tried to move his arm to the call button to the side of his bed, and after five minutes of fiddling with his noodle arm, he finally smacked the button. A nurse immediately entered the room, and flipped on the lights,
"Oh my, your finally up. How are you doing sir?"
Volk looked upon the nurse with a grin, his speech slurred, his accent bleeding through more than ever,
"Better now that theres somethin purdy to look at. Where the hell am I?"
The nurse looked at the wolf with a little smirk, then a frown,
"Your at Mercy hospital, you were in a car accident, do you remember anything"
Volk shook his head no,
"Well, you have a broken arm, and you have a couple of lacerations, as well as a mild concussion. You've been out for about four hours now. Do you know who you are?"
Volk looked at the nurse quizzically,
"Course I know who I am. Uh, how did Shimo do in the accident? In fact, where the hell is that silly little fox?"
She looked at the chart at the end of the bed,
"Um, theres no one in this room by that name but, I will ask the attendant where he is, and maybe later you can see him, but right now you need to relax, and get better."
Volk laid his head back, and looked back up at the ceiling,
"Thank you kindly mam, I'm gonna look forward to it. Was there any body else here? I wanted to thank that kid that helped me today."
The nurse turned and smiled as she walked out the door,
"I'll see what I can do,"
She closed the door behind her, and left the wolf to himself. Then muttered to herself,
"What a creep, trying to hit on me, god I hate this job."
She then ventured forth to find the attendant, and anyone that had been in the ambulance with him.

Last edited by Comrade_Volk on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Not long after leaving Volk's room, Ecco and the nurse crossed paths, the nurse offering to help push Ecco for a bit.

"You're the one that helped that kid in the wreck, right?" she asked offhandedly

"Yea--how's he doing?" the bat asked back, wiggling her toes to try and scratch the growing itch in the arch of her foot, thankful to rest her arms.

"Well, he's been better, I'm sure. But he's awake, mostly. He's got a concussion and a broken arm, and the anesthesia is still making him a little loopy still--at least I hope it's just the anesthesia...He wanted to talk to you though." She said as she spoke as she turned the chair-bound bat around a corner, rolling her smoothly down the hall to Volk's room.

"Volk, there's someone here to see you!" she announced with a sugary tone as she giuded the wheelchair through the door.

"Just push that button again if you need anything" the nurse finished as she padded out of the room, pulling the door closed behind her.

Once the door closed behind her, the heavy fire-proof door muffled the sounds of hospital life, leaving the room feeling almost unnaturally quiet as the bat wheeled herself over to the side of Volk's bed. It was getting easier to figure out how to back and turn into place, much like a parallel parker. She just had to watch out to so as to not bump her sore foot against walls or furniture.

"So, you're Volk, huh? Glad to see they got you all patched up again."
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Volk popped his head up from the pillow, startled slightly by the newcomer. He tried to focus on her, the drugs making it difficult. The shadow of the figure in the wheelchair slowly formed a small bat. Volk immediately recognized her from earlier in the day, and a chipper look was strewn across his face. A string of unconnected logic began to fly out of his mouth,
"Hey! Hey! It's you, the bat chick! How are you? What happened to you? Where am I? What's that? How was your day? I feel so good right now, I can't even feel this arm! Where's Shimo? What... wha... wha...
His happy mood gave way to fear and tears.
"What have I done, I didn't mean for this to happen. I was just havin some fun, you know. Now people are hurt. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that... that..."
Volk looked up with tears in his eyes,
"How's Shimo, I haven't been able to see how he's doing yet. I need to see if he's okay, If he's hurt bad... I just don't know what I'd do."
He turns away from her, trying to hide himself from her.
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:41 pm

Ecco was surprised by the rapid turn of his mood from confused to chipper, only to see him sink within moments into despair. She'd seen anesthesia patients having mood swings before, but this was beyond anything she'd seen before. Leaning forward in her seat as he twisted on the bed to try and hide his face, she rested her fingers gently on his.

"Hey...hey--slow down, you're okay..." she tones out in a smooth, gentle voice.

Something had snagged her ear and her thoughts, though, and she paused.

"Wait...who is this Shimo character? There wasn't anyone else in the car when I found you. Is he a friend of yours? Should we call him?" She asked in concern, knowing how stressful it was to find out belatedly that a friend has been hospitalized.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Shimo began to open his eyes, a bright blue glow filled his blurry eyes. He began to blink furiously trying to get back his vision, slowly the moon began to come into focus just on the edge of the tree line.
"Wa where? GAAAH! Fuck, Jesus Christ that hurts!"
Looking around Shimo tried to make sense of his surroundings. His sight slowly began to move down as he took in his surroundings, his eyes began to rest on a strange white shape on his right arm.
"What the hell is that?"
Reaching over with his left arm Shimo went to touch the object. When he reached it he began to feel and make sense of what it was while wondering why he had a sharp pain in his arm. The tip of it was rough and sharp leading a jagged edge down to a smooth but crusty cylindrical shape. His hand began to slide gently down the shaft until he reached his arm, pain serged through his arm and he let out a fierce howl into the night...... Suddenly it clued into him that it was no object, it was his bone. Thriving in pain he attempted to roll onto his side but was stopped by another agonizing pain, this time in his left leg, with the sudden jolt of pain he wrenched to the other side and flipped flat on his face digging the bone protruding from his arm into the dirt below, his eyesight now blurry everything slowly began to grow dark until he passed back into the nothingness.

word fixing by ironwolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:03 pm

Ironwolf dashes up to the front desk "I'm looking for Shimo Fox", the receptionist looks through the records
"Sorry, he's not here,"
To himself,
"I don't know if thats a good thing, or bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:55 pm

Volk wipes the tears from his eyes with his good hand, and looks toward Ecco,
"Shimo is my best buddy at work. We were in the car together, I can't remember much after that, but I think he would be beat up somethin awful. Do you know anything?"
He rolls onto his side, to get a better view of the bat to which he was speaking.
"How are you, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:50 am

Leaning in, she waved off his questions and picked up the nurse-call button.

"If Shimo was in the car with you, then he's still out somewhere, because he wasn't at the crash site. I don't know anything, but we better get a response team out there as soon as possible to find him."

Holding his hand to show he had some support, she pushed the button to call in the nurse.

"I'll stay here with you until they find him, okay?" she said gently as a nurse opened the door.

"Yes?" she asked warmly

"I need you to listen carefully please" Ecco started in immediately. "Go find the response team that brought in Volk here. I have reason to believe there was another person in the car when the accident happened that may have gotten thrown out with the impact. That means he wasn't wearing a seatbelt and he'll be pretty beat up."

The nurse stared at the two of them for a second as her brain processed all the information before seeing just how serious Ecco looked, and how beat-up Volk appeared. After a few seconds, she turned and ran back to the counter, immediately starting to make frantic calls as she worked through the chain of command to get another rescue rolling.
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Pixel ran into the hospital with a little panic in his eyes. He looked around franticly before his eyes layed on Ecco and Volk. He quickly rushed their way, still having a panic look to his eyes but somehow relieved.
"Volk!" He said a bit out of breath, "I heard what happened and I had to come right away. You alright?" Pixel then spotted Ecco next to Volk. "and who's this?" Pixel said as he cought his breath...

(My internets back on so I should be able to post more later.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-the-kit/
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:13 pm

Volk rolled back on his side,
"This is... um... I don't know your name,"
Looking at Pixel,
"Shimo! When did you get orange?! And short?"
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 pm

"Uh...Volk....Its me Pixel," Pixel said trying to jump start Volk's memory, "remember Pixel? Come on Volk, your cousin...." Pixel paused a bit and realized he wasnt getting many results.
He then turned to Ecco, "is it bad?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-the-kit/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because thats what friends are for...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clawcast United :: roleplay :: roleplay-
Jump to: