Clawcast United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawcast United

forum created to continue the clawcast united roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because thats what friends are for...

Go down 
+2
Shimo
Makarn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:42 am

"Shimo, we need to go back inside, get this fixed," He pauses, looking at the wounds on Shimo's hands. He takes off his shirt and begins to promptly rip it into strips, wrapping Shimo's paws up ,effectively stopping the bleeding "You don't have to face everything alone. I'm always here for you."
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:30 am

Shimo watched in silence as Iron wrapped up his small slender paws. His gaze slowly riseing to meet Iron's eyes. "Ka-ka-can we go for a walk instead..... I think I need a bit of fresh air..." A slight smile grew across is his face and as Iron helped him to his feet. "So what do ya say? We going for a walk?" Waiting for an answer Shimo turned away from Iron and started walking, in a whisper he said. "After all, thats what friends are for."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:03 pm

"sure i think we could do that" *chuckles* "as long as you don't run off again"
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Volk sat in a diner with Pixel and Ecco, staring at his plate full of food.
"Thanks for gettin me out of there guys. He's being irrational, and I don't want to hurt him anymore,"
He sulks quietly for a few more minutes,
"So, how are things with yall?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/comradevolk
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:14 pm

"Not really much on my end," Pixel said as he picked up his drink and sipped the glass, "My life's kinda been slowing down with you guys in the hospital and all." Pixel paused a bit and looked down at Volk's plate with the food almost untouched, "you should really eat something. It'll be nice to get something in ya other then that hospital food."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-the-kit/
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 pm

"Not much here either" she answered simply, stirring her bowl of fruit with a fork.

Picking the unwanted raisins out of her otherwise perfect fruit salad, piling them neatly on the side of the plate, she looked up to see Volk hadn't eaten yet and tapped his plate with her fork-tines to get his attention.

"Hey man--eat--You've been eating too much hospital food! You don't eat and I'm gonna pry that mouth open and shove that food right down your throat myself..." She jokes, trying to get him to relax with a small joke.
Back to top Go down
http://eccentricfurry.livejournal.com/
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:57 am

Volk let a small smile across his face, and took a little bit out of his hamburger,
"Yeah, your right. Uh yeah, I'll be right back, I need to go to the little wolf's room."
Standing up, he heads to the bathroom. Going inside he locks the door and starts washing his hands. A humming noise begins to fill the room. He looks around for the source of it. He opens the stall, inside sits the door to the konieggsegg. He falls backwards onto the floor, grabbing at the sink.
"What the fuckin' fuck!"
He stumbles back up and opens the door, Shimo's corpse sitting in the passenger seat, Volk's body perfectly fine in the drivers seat, wearing a black robe holding a scythe. Volk begins to hyperventilate, and rummaging through his pockets, looking for a pill bottle. Finding it he opens the bottle and downs as many pills as can go down his muzzle. Slowly the car disappears, and his breathing slows down. He washes of his face and drys himself off. He looks into the mirror as to compose himself, and unlocks the door and heads back out to the table. He begins to stare at his plate again.
"I'm kinda full guys. I think we should head back to my parents house in Oakesdale. It's just outside of the city limits. I just need a little rest, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Her acute hearing caught the distant, muffled shout from the bathroom as Volk hollers in surprise, making her pause with her fork near her mouth, frowning a bit as she turned in the general direction of the door.

When no further outbursts followed, she flicked one ear, frowning a bit before turning back to her food, figuring he'd just seen a massive log in the toilet or something equally sophomoric and horrifying. As she waited for him to get back, she made idle and mostly half-hearted attempts at small-talk with Pixel. But something was nagging at her brain--a little subconscious tug that something was about to go horribly and possibly irreversibly wrong.

When Volk settled back into his seat, she looked at him--perhaps lingering her gaze a bit too long. Whatever was giving her the heebie-jeebies seemed to be centered on Volk. Plastering what she hoped looked like a genuine smile on her face, she signalled the waitress for the check and pulled out her wallet.

"This one's on me, guys" she said as she counted out the bills into the tray, making sure to leave enough for a smallish tip as well. "Let's get Volk here to bed."
Back to top Go down
http://eccentricfurry.livejournal.com/
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Volk sat in the back of Pixel's car watching the hustle and bustle of the big city fly by, and the suburbs begin. He said little except for a few directions. The final turn lead up a small road, then to a large iron gate. Moving froward between the driver and passenger seats, he hands Pixel a card,
"You'll need this to open the gate. They like to keep security tight here,"
The gate opens, and a lush private community fills the view of the occupants.
"The big gray brick house near the end of the road is my parents."
He sits back in the seat, embarrassed by the lot of it.
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:26 pm

It was strange, he thought to himself as he handed the card back to Volk and drove into the green lawned community, through all the years he hung out with Volk, he had never once met his parents.
Passing a few houses here and there, each with their own type of coloring and residents, the group soon drove up into the driveway of Volk's parent's house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-the-kit/
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:31 am

Twirling round on his feet to look back at Iron. "What ya waiting for you big lug! These legs need a little exercise now don't they!" Dancing backwards he limped on his right leg, as he walked back onto the road he tripped on the sidewalk and fell flat on his back. Pain shot through him like a bullet train starting from his tail bone and shooting out to all his extremities, the pain lingering in his left arm and right leg. But still the smile stayed. As he limped back to his feet Iron grabbed him by the shoulder and lifted him up. "You know what? I have a good feeling about today. I don't know what it is but there is definitely some thing." Carrying along limping the whole way he turned in the direction of the public park, walking directly through the middle of the road. "Heck maybe we can even get some hot dogs in the park; your treat of course!! I don't know why but I just really want a dog...." Turning his head back at Iron he winked and sped up a little.

*Holy fuckity butt fuck! I just dusted this beast off. Sorry for such a short post but I couldn't think of anymore to throw in there. BTW EVERYONE MUST REREAD THE WHOLE THING!!! I just did and its really entertaining to read. But ya. I think we need a couple more dust cloths for this. XD Any ways where do you guys want this to go? I kinda want to take it into a dark direction again but I want your guys feedback on this.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 am

Volk got out of the car and waved goodbye to his friends, as they drove off. He walked up the long pathway to the front door, and knocked on the door using the lavish door knocker. The large red oak doors opened to reveal his parents with wide grins and opens arms that swooped him up in a large warm loving embrace, his mother’s voice was soothing,
“Were so glad your home honey, it’s been very quite around here without you,”
“I’m glad to be home too mom, I think I’m goin to go upstairs and lay down, it’s been a long day for me,” His father nodded at his mother and looked backed at Volk,
“Alright son, dinner’s in an hour; it’ll just be us, so no need to dress up or anything,”
“Okay Dad, thanks,” Volk headed up the elaborate stairs, smiling at his parents, and then heading down the long hallway and into his room. Volk closed the door behind him, and lay on his bed. He was then awoke by a knock at his door, and preceded to open it, only to be greeted by the bloodied mangled corpse of Shimo,
“All your fault. All your fault. All your fault. All your fault. All your fault.,”
He kept repeating, pointing at him. The longer he pointed at him, the less he
was able breath, falling to his knees, trying to say, I’m Sorry I didn’t mean
too, but he hadn’t the breath to do it. Reaching in his jacket pocket and
opening the pill bottle and downing more pills. Shimo started to fade, and he
was able to breathe as the pills started to work, Shimo slowly fading away.
“What the fuck is wrong with me,” As he grasped his head, and tried to stand back up, he falls back over limp, and just continues to lay there, “Why won’t you leave me the fuck alone!” throwing the pill bottle at the slowly closing door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because thats what friends are for...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clawcast United :: roleplay :: roleplay-
Jump to: