Clawcast United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawcast United

forum created to continue the clawcast united roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because thats what friends are for...

Go down 
+2
Shimo
Makarn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

Number of posts : 62
Location : Sitting in a shed in a forest near an Australian beach near you...
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:16 am

Makarn tossed a deck of cards as well as cludo and afew other board games into the back of the car. He was off to spend a few hours with Shimo and see Volk get out happily. Shimo was had gotten pretty bent up emotionaly and so Makarn felt he really need some company.

It wasn't long till he reached the hospital as the traffic was ironicly calm.
Stepping out of the car, he sighed and shook his head at the dint in the door before walking towards the hospital doors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/Big-Argonian/
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Volk looks over his fur with a happy little glow about him. The last few days have been the best in a long time. He takes Ecco's arm, and walks with her to the elevator,
"Thanks for all that you've done, I really appreciate it. I really don't know how I'll ever repay you."
The elevator doors close shut, and the elevator rumbles up two floors. The elevator music becoming mind numbing in that short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/comradevolk
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:47 pm

Hearing the knock at the door Shimo quickly pulled his sleeves down to cover the fur that had just been shaved. Looking up from his bed to the door Shimo let out a long sigh, wiped his eyes and half whispered to the door. "Come in....... I'm decent." Looking towards the door slowly creaking open he watched as a hand curled around the door. Looking closer at the hand he instantly noticed the large iron ring attached to one of the figures, it was Iron.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:14 am

"Hey, I brought you something to eat other then hospital food" As he enters he places the bags on the table. "Sorry I haven't been around much I... I don't know why I didn't come earlier, I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:21 am

She laughs gently as Volk talks and waves it off with her free hand.

"Nah--Payment is such a materialistic thing...the fact that you're okay and healthy is good for me, and--I'm pretty sure--everyone else."

Stepping off the elevator, she stretches, thankful to be away from the mind-numbing "Muzak" as they headed down the long hall to Shimo's room
Back to top Go down
http://eccentricfurry.livejournal.com/
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:20 am

White and more white... plus the smell of disinfectant and something un-namable. Makarn didn't envy Shimo for having to stay in this place... as he wandered the, now familiar, halls of the hospital he walked around a corner and saw Ecco and Volk further down. Flattening he ears as a slight smile touched his lips, he tip toed after them tring not to let the little peices of the board games under his arm rattle...

*hmm How good your hearing Ecco? do you think you should hear something with those really sensitive ears of yours or do we want to run it so that I some how manage to sneak up to you both?*
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:13 am

[I figure she has great hearing like most bats, but she's distracted with Volk and stuff, so she could miss hearing you coming Razz]

She thought she heard something rattle behind her, but it was a fleeting thought only, distracted as she was by Volk and their conversation, as well as her excitement for seeing Shimo and Volk finally working on getting out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:14 am

Makarn managed to close the distance between the pair and when he was only afew metres apart, pulled out a cheap plastic poker chip from his bundle. Ecco mentioned she heard something to Volk and when she moved her arm out in a hand expressions, she left her wing membrane exposed. With a quick flick of the wrist Makarn flicked forth the chip, with aim true so it hit her wing with a light leathery "thwak".
A devish little smile played across his lips as he poked his touge out in mock cheek to the pair.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Hearing the thump against her wing made him jump a little. Turning around, he sees the familiar face of Makarn,
"Hey Makarn! You came here too? This is gonna be one heck of a day!"
He keeps walking toward the door. The sounds of The two coming from under the door catch Volk's attention.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:08 am

Looking up at Iron, Shimo let out a slight smile... "Thanks..... But I'm not really hungry." Iron slowly walked across the room to his bed side and let out a smile... A few seconds passed that seemed like an eternity before Shimo looked up to Irons eye's and let out a sigh. "Thanks for looking for me man........ It's nice to know at least some one liked me enough to notice I was missing......" A tear began to roll down his cheek as he noticed Iron's eye's widen and jaw drop slightly. "I've had a lot of time to think, and the scars to serve as memory...... But, but I can't help but hate him.... It was all his fault....." Shimo's eyes widened and tears began to pour from his eyes, his voice heading into hysteria. "It's all his fault... If it wasn't for him, if.... If it wasn't for him she'd still be with me.......... I'd be married............ And, and................______...... And I wouldn't look like this." Looking down at his arm he let out a sigh, tears still rolling down his cheek he stared down at his right arm and pulled back the sleeve to reveal a wrinkled mass of muscle where skin graft after skin graft would forever leave his arm bare of hair. "I'll never be the same....... Not after this....... No man could. Why, why did I have to listen to him. Come on man it'll be fun... When will we ever get a chance like this again......................." Looking up at Iron he lowered his voice in a vague attempt to impersonate Volk with a sarcastic twinge. "And who can forget..... We get to drive a Koenseigegg....We get to drive a Koenseigegg....We get to drive a Koenseigegg...." His eye's now wide like two glowing suns of rage he yelled aloud. "AND WHY DIDN'T HE MAKE ME PUT ON THAT DAMN SEAT BELT!!!"

((*Dun dun dun this is where you hippies come in and the drama starts Very Happy*))
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:52 am

Volk's ears go flat on his head, the door had been opened near the end of Shimo's outburst. His mouth agape, his blue eyes watering. He looks at Shimo, his mouth moving, not saying anything at first, then,
"Shimo, I... I'm. Really man? This is how you want to do this? Like this. Blaming me! The one who supported you when you needed someone to spot you cash every weekend! Twelve years! Twelve long god damn years! And you blame me for a freak accident! You... You son of a..."
He stopped himself, thinking he would just make things worse. He turned slowly, keeping a slight watch on Shimo. He slipped between Ecco and Makarn out into the hall. He heads for the elevator, and presses the lobby button, and the elevator rumbles down, leaving the others to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 pm

The elevator door opens to reveal Pixel standing on the other side waiting to go up.
"Volk!" Pixel said surprised, "glad to see you out of bed!" But Pixel paused to take a closer look at Volk. There was a faint sign of frustration mixed with sadness left in Volk's eyes. "What's up?" Pixel asked in a now concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-the-kit/
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:22 pm

Seeing Pixel on the other side of the elevator filled him with relief. He glances over toward the reception desk, seeing it clear of people, he decides he is sitting here no longer.
"Thanks for coming Pixel. Theirs nothing wrong, I'm just... tired, yeah. Let's go home man, no need to see everybody. There, out."
Seeing the other elevator head back up, he snaps the hospital band off his wrist and tosses it in the ashtray in the lobby.
"Hey, lets catch up in the car, I'm ready to get out of this place."
He reaches in his pocket, and takes a pain pill, and puts an arm around Pixel, as he tries to get him to come outside with him.

The doctor walks into Volk's room with a sad look on his face. Looking at his clipboard, he doesn't notice the room is empty.
"Well Mr. Zadovsky, It seams that we can't release you as of..."
Noticing the empty room and the note in the middle, he turned around and headed to the White fox's room.
"I hate those two, so much,"
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:27 pm

[Sorry I was gone so long--was out of town, but I'm back now!]

Ecco had grown almost as close to Volk and Shimo as she was to Makarn while they were recuperating, so she couldn't help but laugh when the button thwapped off her extended wing-membrane--that is, after she jumped in surprise and let out a startled "fweep!", which undoubtedly amused the two of them to no end.

That giddy mood was short-lived however, as she caught every word of Shimo's embittered outburst. Her eyes widened as she looked at Volk in shock. Her mouth worked noiselessly as she tried to say something, any part of the multiple things whirling through her brain at the same time, but they all jammed up on her tongue, leaving her struck silent.

Unable to help Volk, since he had already vanished into the humming elevator, she whirled on Shimo, the building anger growing to a head.

"How can you say that about your best friend?!" she shouted, her ears pinned back flat against her skull, the fur on her shoulders standing upright as she flexed her wings in an obviously frustrated action.

"You're in college! You should know by now to always put on your freaking seatbelt! Gods almighty, I can't believe I'm hearing this, much less having to stick up for a guy who has stuck his neck out for you time after time. You know what? Forget it--I'm not going to do this to myself, or Volk, and I'm certianly not going to go through this with you."

With that, she turned sharply on her heel, casting an apologetic glance at Makarn before following Volk's earlier lead and heading down the elevator, hoping she can still catch up to him and Pixel--she wasn't in the mood to walk home after that particular unexpected outburst.

[Whoo, haven't had an angry post yet--feels so weird Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:00 am

An unhappy snarl cross Makarns lips, pausing as he nodded, grimacing, to Ecco them turned back to Shimo "Shimo you don't start hating your best mate over an accident for fuck sake... Shimo, look you ain't the only one who got hurt in this... Don't hate him." He sighed "Look mate, Volk screwed up and did something stupid... but you also screwed up. Noone is to blame here... it was an acident." A slight smile flashed over his muzzle, " Shimo I know it isnt the best time for humour... but I always remeber something my Dad told me as a pup, and that is chicks dig scars... But in all seriousness, you've hit a really rough patch of your life and I'm telling you now... Volk could be the only person that you can relate too, the only person that understands, the only one who can really talk... and listen about this and maby the best person to pull you through... accept the fact that it was only an accident and no intent was behind it and go make ammends for yourself."

*** lol Ecco... yours is angry... mine peaced out... all mixed up *sowoundupthatwhencoalisshoveduphisarseitturnstodiamonds* wound up Makarn again later... You can't get angry when listening to Bob Marley***

Last edited by Makarn on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:04 pm

"I would of come sooner, but I've been caught up in school lately its kinda hard to squeeze in a visit," Pixel said as the two walked out into the hospital parking lot.
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Still steaming after her outburst, she pattered quickly across the warming asphalt, her bag bumping against her side as the buttons clattered softly against each other.

Finally, she spotted Pixel and Volk a few rows ahead.

"Hey you two! Wait up!" she called, putting on a little more speed to try and catch up to them, holding her back close so it's bouncing weight wouldn't throw off her gait.
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Pixel's ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice. He stopped to turn around and spotted Ecco catching up with him and Volk.
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 pm

Volk turned with Pixel, hearing Ecco and the pitter-patter of paw pads on cold morning concrete.
"I'm sorry about what happened up there. I guess I just lost my cool. I haven't been feelin' good as of late... I mean the nerve of that fuck!"

The doctor gets off the elevator and heads to Shimo's room. He is stopped by a nurse on the way,
"Doctor, the patient in 313 has been rather violent over the past few minutes. I think you should go see him."
"Thanks Darlene, I was on my way up there to find Mr. Zadovsky, his family wanted to make sure he was in tip top before we release him. I'll check on Mr. Fox as well."
He walks into the room clipboard under arm, and pen in hand,
"Mr. Fox, is everything all right?"
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Once she caught up she assumed a more normal walking pace alongside the two of them. She ran her fingers through a few loose strands of hair that had escaped her loose-braided hair, tucking them more or less back into place. Fiddling with the buttons on her bag, she heaved a sigh.

"It's okay--After you left I...Well, despite my peace-and-brotherhood mentality, I kinda ripped into him...I feel bad, but I couldn't hold it in" she said apologetically, scuffing one roughened pawpad along the concrete.

"I just hope he realizes what he'd be losing" she finishes, looking at Volk with a sad little smile.

"But, listen--how about we start cleansing some of that depressing hospital out of you with a stop at Freddie's? They have great burgers and shakes after all! And comfort food, my friend, is what you need" she smiled, trying to shake Volk and Pixel out of the dour mood.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:20 am

Shimo sat quite through all the commission, simply staring down at his blankets. When the doctor entered the room Shimo's eyes slowly raised up to glance an evil look at the doctor. With tears rolling down his eye's he yelled at the doctor. "What got any more sterilizing drugs to pump into me!!!!" Jumping to his feet he staggered on his right leg as he attempted to pass Iron only to be stopped by his strong muscular arm. Looking up at Iron Shimo let out a sigh and whispered. "Not you to man.......... I've already lost her............" Snapping his eyes wide and drooping his eyebrows almost to the bridge of his nose he yelled. "Just leave me the hell alone!" As a tear rolled down his chin he shoved the bag of Mc.Donalds into Irons chest. Iron recoiled in a slight panic as Shimo made a beeline for the door only to find the Doctor attempting to block the door.

Doctor:
"I'm sorry Mr. Fox but I don't think your in any condition to be leaving right now."

Shimo winced his eyes, the scar on his right almost closing together on either side of his eye lids. Reaching over Shimo grabbed the food trolley that had been brought in earlier. Bringing it in front of himself he took a stumbling step back then rocked forward again with a thrust of his arm's flinging the trolley towards the doctor.

The trolley slammed into the Doctor, his clipboard soared through the air landing half way down the hall. The doctor in turn flew into Makarn and all the game pieces scattered across the floor as Makarn fell with them. Seeing the opening Shimo bolted for the door, attempting to leap over the trolley the limp in his leg made him stumble and knock the trolley over onto the doctor and Makarn. Shimo looked over at the carnage he had left in his wake he stumbled to his feet and ran for the stair case.

Still startled by the incident Iron looked over towards the door and gave chase, leaping over the tipped trolley as if it were nothing more then a mere hurdle. Turning he watched as Shimo disapeared into the stairwell door.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:00 am

With a quick decisive growl, he quickly bolts down the staircase jumping down, hitting only the platforms. He quickly catches up, and grabs Shimo by the gruff of his neck and looks him straight in the eyes, "What the hell are you thinking Shimo, huh?! Think you would just run away from your problems?! Think it'll all go away?!" He pauses, breathing and releasing Shimo as he doesn't want to kill him "What the hell is wrong with you!" This time waiting for an answer.

(Robbie's best post ever!!1! ~Volk)
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Looking up at Iron, Shimo let out a long sigh. "There are many things wrong..." Shimo's eye's widened and with a shove he loosened Iron's grip on his collar. "Things I need to figure out on my own!" With Iron recoiled back in fear of harming Shimo, he leaped the railing falling down three flights of stairs landing on his front he shuddered to his feet and ran through the door. "There are some deamons only I can face!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:31 pm

*he calls out with a heavy growl* "you fucking idiot"* and jumps down after him but after looking around he couldn't find him* "you idiot not all your problems can be fixed by running"
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 am

Shimo continued to run until he made it to the parking lot. Looking around he saw some bushes on the boulevard. Making a dash for them he saw as Iron made his way out the doors looking around, fearful of being caught Shimo made a wild leap for the bushes landing with his feet still hanging out.

Looking down at the dry dusty dirt on the ground memory's flash through his mind of the lonely time he spent all alone in the woods. The memory's stirred anger and fear into Shimo, attempting to escape the memory's Shimo began to claw at the ground attempting to crawl to the road in his memories. Deeper and deeper his claws dug deep into the earth until they began to scrape the surface of rocks. The agony began to fill his mind as his claws began to rip back from his fingers, slowly as strip by strip of muscle tissue peeled he grew more furious with his attempted escape until a hand grabbed his shoulder and he snapped back into reality. The earth now stained dark with his blood Shimo began to weep in place.

(( DO I GET ANOTHER DARKEST POST AWARD Very Happy ))

((darkest post #2 and you know its bad when i IRONWOLF edit your spelling))
((Burn Mofo! <Volk))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because thats what friends are for...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clawcast United :: roleplay :: roleplay-
Jump to: