Clawcast United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawcast United

forum created to continue the clawcast united roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because thats what friends are for...

Go down 
+2
Shimo
Makarn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:03 pm

She shook her head to negate Pixel's question.

"He has a concussion and a broken arm. He'll be fine. Frankly I'm amazed he didn't have any worse injuries, considering what he looked like when I found him. He's going on about this Shimo person--I think they were in the car together, but we didn't find anyone else in the car at the crash site. I already alerted the head nurse, so everything should be rolling now."

She finished just as a loud siren was heard outside, pulling away quickly--obviously her message had gotten through, since the ambulance headed off in the direction of the wreck to find Shimo.

"I'm Ecco, by the way. And don't worry, Pixel--Volk will be just fine, but it'll take him a while to get off the anesthetics and over the concussion..."
Back to top Go down
http://eccentricfurry.livejournal.com/
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

Number of posts : 182
Location : In heaven... I couldn't take god being 16...... NOW I LIVE WITH HIM!

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:13 am

Light began to flood into Shimo's eye's. The searing pain had returned and felt as though some one had pierced his flesh with a hot poker. Opening his eyes the bright white light fadded into a pale glow coming from above the trees.

"*Gah**err* God, why has nobody come........... I wonder how Volks doing.......... If he's even alive......."

A tear ran down Shimo's cheek. As he looked over through the tree's.

"Where are you man........." Shimo thought to himself. "Well if no one is going to come, I might as well try and get outa here."

Shimo reached his left arm up and grabbed onto a root sticking out of the ground. With all the strength he had left he began to pull, the bone protruding from his right arm digging deeper into the ground. Just as soon as he pull the pain in his arm grew to feel as if the flesh around the bone was melting away, in the agony and pain he let out a loud primitive bark that echoed through the trees. Reaching up to grab hold of another root his eyes began to grow dark and blurry.

"I have to make it out of here!" He screamed.

Grabbing on to another root, this one a farther reach then the last he prepared himself for the pain that he knew would ensue. Lunging with all the might he could muster he drug himself further the bone now deep into the hard soil, The flesh around begining to rip and tear, the pain grew to be to much for him this time and the pale light fading in from the trees faded back into darkness.

P.S. Sorry to make this grusume guys but I felt it needed a little spice... (Be glad I didn't word it the way I first thought of Wink .)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shimo
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:08 am

Soon the siren faded into the distance and the room became quiet once more. "So who's this Shimo guy Volks talking about?" Pixel asked trying to clear up as much details as possable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cody-the-kit/
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:25 am

She shook her head again, but in confusion this time.

"I'm not sure--but obviously they're friends. I don't know if he was really there or not, but the way Volk here is going on about him being there, I'm pretty sure he was in the wreck.

-----

Meanwhile the ambulance raced toward the struggling Shimo--much faster now that the rush-hour traffic had cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Ironwolf heads over to the police station to see if he is there "Most of the time, he's in the hospital, fucking some girl in the forest, or arrested. The park downtown is next."
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:28 pm

after heading down to the police station and inquiring if shimo was there and receiving a negative he headed home to grab flashlights so he could find that son a bitch even if it took all night
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:37 pm

The hospital room was generally quiet. Footsteps could be heard once and awhile in the outside hallway. Pixel layed on the room's couch, looking up to check if Volk was okay every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 am

after picking up the flashlights he created a grid on his pda map and began the search first in the usual spots then just regular search pattern and after no evadence he was anywhere in the park he began to search the streets
Back to top Go down
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:22 am

A few hours after dark, the sirens finally reached the spot where Volk and Shimo had wrecked. The driver and the two EMT's in the back all jumped out with flashlights in paw, immediately fanning out to start searching the wreck area, calling for Shimo in hopes he could hear them.

Ecco meanwhile rested in her chair, wiggling her toes a bit whenever a fresh itch started on her stitches. It was obvious, the tension in the air. Volk was probably massively concerned about his friend, and Pixel was of course going to be worried about his cousin...So much worry...
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:37 am

His eyes shot open at the sound of his name... Looking up he saw the waving of lights in the distance..... He tried to let out a call for help but he just couldn't manage... "I have to get their attention some how Shimo thought." He laid there for a good ten minute before the paramedics began to head back to the ambulance, in sheer panic Shimo dug his claws into the earth and proceeded to thrust forward again with all his might. The searing pain returned and he let out a fierce cry of pain, no longer able to hold back the ferel sounds his ansesters had stowed away long ago he began to wimper. Both of the paramedics heads snapped back towards the tree line, Makeing a drastic run for the tree line one of them tripped and fell on a piece of broken glass cutting open his paw. The other stopped in his tracks to help the other and yelled out. "Hold on your gonna be ok, we'll be right with you." Looking to his partner who had fell. " Go radio for some help, I think were gonna need some search dogs to find this guy."
Back to top Go down
Comrade_Volk
mod
mod
Comrade_Volk

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:02 pm

The drugs have slowly been wearing off this
whole time. His nice euphoric feeling has long since left him. He leans
up and looks around. The pain has become a constant reminder of his
ineptitude when it comes to dealing with problems. He was just trying
to show a friend a good time, and it ended in tragedy. It finally hit
him how messed up he was. He thinks about the days events, and relives
the crash, and think how fucked up Shimo must be. He begins to talk in
a raspy, soft voice.
"How long have I been out?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/comradevolk
EccentricFurry
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
EccentricFurry

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Ecco groaned a bit as she shifted up in her seat. She'd dozed off again and her head had lolled back over the backrest of her wheelchair. That was gonna be sore for a while. Rubbing the back of her neck a bit she answered Volk.

"Probably been out for a few hours now. No word on Shimo yet--but they're looking for him right now."

-----

"Over here! Shit, it's bad...hurry!"

One young paramedic went sliding down the steep ditchside again, rustling in the deep stand of tallgrass that had been concealing Shimo earlier. Save the wounded EMT, the others ran over quickly, one carrying a backboard as they slid rather ungracefully down the slope.

Soon flashlights spotted and washed over Shimo's battered form, the compound fracture glittering sickly in the light.

"Oh shit man--we gotta get him to the ER now" the younger one whispered, more to himself than anything else as the eldest kneeled down to begin examining him, being careful of the severe break in his limb, though any touch near such a wound was sure to be agony.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 pm

"its been 4 hours and i have checked this entire park" he hissed under his breath "shimo you fuck faced fagot you call me to be a fucking deuce"he continues as he calls shimo's phone
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:09 pm

His eyes slowly widened and light began to poor in, the sounds of dogs barking filled his mind. Slowly the world came into focus, he could see a large man in uniform dragging a dog back my a leash follow by two young men in with large flat object. Slowly sounds began to fade back to him in a muffle he heard someone yelling aloud. "Are you ok........... Were here to help you!" With the sight and sounds of civilization back at his side a new courage and strength filled him, feeling as though nothing could stop him he shifted his right leg to the knee and reached forward with his left hand placing it firmly on a rock. He heard the voice yell once again this time yelling. "Don't move!!!!! We need to stabilize you!!!!" Ignoring their pleas Shimo pushed with all his might on his left arm, the bone protruding from his right still lodged deep beneath the hard earth began to twist and pull before finally snapping up and surfacing the cold hard earth. White hot fire shot through him as the bone jerked and twisted its way up, despite the pain he pushed on, he had hope again, a chance at life and he wasn't ready to give up yet, a new energy was surging through his once near lifeless veins. Poising himself up on his left arm he began to shift his left leg up only to catch his foot on one of the roots he had so carelessly used before for leverage, his leg began to stretch, the shards of bone twisting every which way inside his leg. The pain had forced out a gasp for air, resulting in him falling forward only to try and catch himself on his right arm, the weight of his body came down full force on the broken arm forcing the other half of the bone through his arm opposite the bone already protruding. Collapsing to his face the shear searing pain now pulsing through his body grew to be to much. Suddenly everything went dark and cold.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Once more light began to fade into his eyes, fears began to shoot through his mind as he stared toward the blurry light. His thoughts flew around in his head, he began to talk to himself in his head. "What if it was all a dream, what if they never come........ What......... What if I never have any kids............. What if.......... What if I never see her again......." He scrunched up his eye lids at the thought, he couldn't bare the idea of never seeing his love again. Opening his eyes again he stared blankly into the blur of light that slowly receded into shapes, he let out a sigh at the thought of being stuck here staring at the trees until his undeniable demise.....

He began to close his eyes and to pray when he heard a muffled voice echo through his ears. "Radio the hospital!!! Make sure they got a bed ready for this guy!!!!" New life returned like a shotgun blast strait from heaven to his hopes and prayers. His eyes shot wide open and he began to frantically survey the blurred shapes around him trying to find the source of the voice among all the trees. He opened his mouth slowly and attempted to yell out for help but all he let out was a dry gasp, he hadn't noticed it until now but his mouth felt as dry as the Sahara desert. With the sound of the gasp one of the blurs suddenly got taller and began to move towards him. Squinting his eyes he tried to make out the shape but to no avail, he closed his eyes and reopened them focusing even harder on the object, slowly the blurs grew more and more detailed. He turned his head to see a man staring down at him with a searing in his hand, he moved his sight over from the man to see if he couldn't make out more of the shape's, widening his eyes he noticed a young man seating on a seat with his face in a bucket, just to his left was an older man patting him on the back. Feeling a sense of security he closed his eyes and let all the sounds come to him. He was gonna be ok........ He was going to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Shimo
mod
mod
Shimo

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:25 pm

A loud bang re awoke Shimo, his eyes shot wide open taking in a down pour of light. Suddenly he dropped down and slowed to a stop, quickly he began to move feet first, the top of the ambulance passing by his sight, he felt a slight bump as the wheels touched down on the ground and he proceeded to roll off the back. Rolling his eyes to the side he saw the older man from earlier jogging while holding up a small plastic pouch with a tube running down from it. As he reached a large set of glass doors the seemed as though they had opened themselves the older man passed the bag on to a young nurse, looking back at the older man he saw a man in a long white robe talking to him with a clipboard in hand taking notes. Shimo's eyes glanced back towards the nurse running along side him, taking a deep breath he open his mouth and said. "I must be in heaven............. Course I see an angel....." The nurse cocked her head back to look at him and said. "You got to be him...... Just as damn rude." Looking back down towards his feet he saw two nurse's open large metallic doors. The nurse he had just complimented handed off the bag to the other and shouted to her. "I'm gonna go run and tell that ass hole up stairs he's gonna need to ID his buddies corpse!" Feeling a little insulted he looked back down at his feet he saw a small metal table in the middle of the room surrounded by several copies of the man in the white robe. He pulled up along side it and was suddenly lifted up into the air and floated over to the metal table, one of the copies walked over with what looked like a sports cup in his hand and lowered it to Shimo's face. Slowly everything began to fade back into darkness.

P.S. OMG! I done makes several wall o text's Very Happy And Rob if you skip any again I'm gonna beat your ass in. Don't make a stupid post that makes no sense.... Keep in mind you still don't know I've been found..... I know your gonna forget that detail so I'm reminding you.
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

Number of posts : 62
Location : Sitting in a shed in a forest near an Australian beach near you...
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:24 am

Makarn was all a jitter in the foyer, his foot tapping madly, fingers grasped at each other, lungs moving at a pace. Unable to to gain access to Volk's room till the drugs had worn off him had Makarn sitting on one of the Hospital lounges going a hundred miles an hour. A couple of nurses and doctors rushed off down to casuality passed him when suddenly the idea of Shimo popped into his head "Did Shimo know his friend was in such a state?" snatching at his pocket he pulled phone out and let out a snarl as he missed Shimo's name in the contact list. Managing to hit the right button on the second go and he pulled the phone up to his ear...

"We're sorry but the phone you have tried to ring is unavalible. Press 1 to leave a-"
The monotone compuer voice died with the phone as it apruptly kissed the floor.
Makarn felt imaginary clamps crush all along his neck and head as his blood shoved against his artery walls.
The muscles that had long been tensed had pulled his lips back across his teeth in a silent growl.
Scratching at hands, a near by guest thought "...junkie."

***Right I needed some way to expalin why I wasn't at volks side 4 hours ago (or however long) so well I'm waiting because well Volk was Shimos friend my character didnt know him overly well so I was asked to wait till he can atleast respond, and with the issue of shimo being fucked up really badly I've been kinda forgoten about, and rightly so... not helping that blood pressure issue though...Makarn is back...***

Last edited by Makarn on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nothing is good enough first time around... I need to change many a thing to satisfy...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/Big-Argonian/
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:32 pm

"Can I get a small hot chocolate please," Pixel could be heard near the small counter in the hospital's cafiteria. Moments after the fox left the cafiteria and made his way back to Ecco and Volk. He stopped when Makarn cought his eye. "Hey you seem fimilar," Pixel said to Makarn, "you a friend of Volk?"
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Makarn's head snapped up, to look at the fox standing above him.
A vauge memory clicked in of a party and seeing that face, thought a name didn't register.
"Hey, no I'm not a direct friend but I know him and hung out with him a dew times, I'm shimos flat mate."
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf
mod
mod
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 am

after the second time, 8 packs of double A's, and 3 cappuccino's he gave up and calls volk's cell to ask him if he knows where the hell shimo is
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am

"Nice to meet you," Pixel said with a small smile, "name's Pixel, Im a cousin of Volks. If your a friend of Volk then why you out here and not with him in his room?"
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:41 pm

"I was told to wait here till all his drugs had worn off. So well I've been out here for how ever long, kicking myself."
Makarns knuckles cracked with his subconssious wringing of his hands, leg still tapping.
"If your family what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:55 am

"I just came out to get a drink," Pixel said, "Volk's in his room resting." Pixel sipped his hot chocolate before continuing, "I guess I was allowed to go in because I was family. You can come with if you want."
Back to top Go down
Makarn
sub apprentice
sub apprentice
Makarn

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:22 pm

A small wave of relief gushed across Makarns brain, releasing some of the tention.
"That would be great, Pixel wasn't it? I've been kicking myself out here waiting and thinking the worst."
Suddenly a metaphorical brick hit Makarn in the frontal lobe; "Ecco; shit, I forgot all about her, she'll be in here as well, I'd better stick my head in to Volk quickly then try to run and find her..."
Back to top Go down
Pixel Fox
apprentice
apprentice
Pixel Fox

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 pm

The two made their way back to Volk and Ecco's room with Pixel leading in a bit of a eagar manor and Makarn following close behind. It didnt take long for the two to reach the hospital room.

Pixel took another sip of his hot chocolate before turning the knob and entering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because thats what friends are for...   Because thats what friends are for... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because thats what friends are for...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clawcast United :: roleplay :: roleplay-
Jump to: